Wednesday, August 01, 2007

List of Idiots, Week 2


Last weeks list was so well received by readers (my wife and dog) that I am forced to make this list weekly it seems as we need to recognize the people in this world who deserve to be recognized.

Michael Strahan -- Please retire.
Curt Schilling -- Does this guy ever shut up? I'd like to see he and Barry in a steel cage match.
Britney Spears -- When K Fed is known as the "responsible parent" there is something wrong.
Vick Supporters -- You belong on your own list, frankly.
Joe Theismann -- You should be happy you had the MNF job that long in the first place.

Please add to the list in the comments section. I have know idea who I am actually saying that to as my "readers" are unknown.....

Comments people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Dina and Michael Lohan? I mean fuck, and we wonder why Lohan is batshit crazy.

Unknown said...

Must be a Merrick thing eh? :)

Ruben Bailey said...

Yo, check this:

http://www.goqb.com/gus_bio.html

My sister saw him today at her Camp Reunion at Ken Wood. I guess he's married to a girl who went to camp there...funny, he told her he didn't remember/know me.

That pissed me off ;-)