Friday, October 05, 2007

Week 5 NFL Picks


Thanks to Eric from That's What He Said I look like a great prognosticator. I mean this guy gets 2 games right a week and I am below .500 for the season. I am 10 games ahead though. I am afraid he will turn in around this weekend as his Fiancee Shelly takes the reigns from him. It can't get any worse, can it? Oh right, he's a Cubs fan.

This will be my first Sunday without football in a very long time as my wife and I will be in Italy for a week. Sunday will also be the first Yankees playoff game I've ever missed. She's worth it.

Here are the picks:

HOME AWAY
St.L +3.5 Ariz
Tenn - 8.5 Atl
New O - 3.5 Carolina
Wash - 3.5 Det
KC + 2.5 Jax
Houst - 5.5 Mia
NYG - 3.5 JETS
Pitts - 6.5 Sea
Indy - 10.5 Tampa
SF + 3.5 Balt
Den - 1.5 San D
Buff + 10.5 Dall
GB - 3.5 Chic
NE - 13.5 Cleve

Lock of The Week: Saints
Last Week: 8-6
Season Stats: 30-32

1 comment:

sahcman said...

CR - you put a jinx on your boys by leaving town,,,,nice and thanks...go tribe