Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Party Time


Wow.

It's more exciting than ever expected. The New York Football Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. Say that again. It sounds oh so nice. The New York Giants won Super Bowl XLII. HAHAHAHAHA.

I can't stop from smiling, or laughing, or being downright giddy. It's funny what it takes to turn a grown man into a teenager again. Just a little offensive execution and some of the nastiest Defensive line work seen in quite some time. Excuse me while I giggle a bit.

It's funny to get these text messages from my friends saying "Holy fucking shit." The best part is that none of them are coming from Giants fans. These are from the Jets fans.

Did Giants fans expect to win this game? No. Did we think that we COULD win this game. Absolutely. But I still cannot believe that the Giants won this game. I was 15 years old when the Giants last won a Super Bowl. 17 years later it is just as sweet. Let's hope this taste lasts for a while.

See you at the Parade!

No comments: