Thursday, April 17, 2008

See What Happens When You Change Numbers Latroy?


Last Night: 15-9 Yanks
Season Record: 9-7

What a night to go to my first ballgame at the Stadium. You think when Wang pitches you would be in for many ground balls and a 2:45 game time. Not so fast my friend! On a night when starting pitching was terrible, the Yankees bullpen won this game. Yes, you heard me. The "Joba-less" bullpen did their job and held the Sawx off as the Yankees scored 2 TD's and and a 2 pt conversion.

The highlight of the game was the 3 year old kid seated a few seats away joining along in the "Manny Sucks" chant. Each time I go to a game I am reminded of how many good times we have had there.

Pictured is the new stadium....

1 comment:

Ruben Bailey said...

so, how did the conversation go? did you call him? or did he call you?