Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let's Get Those Brackets Filled Out


By now I am sure everyone has seen enough coverage of college basketball to know who the Mid-Majors are, who the top players are, and know that Isiah traded away the Knicks pick next year and we will reap no benefits from the best freshman class we've seen.

I am still coming to grips with not choosing Duke to win it all, as I think they have been my winner every year since 1987. Maybe they can make a run? At least one New Yorker is rooting for it to happen.

There have only been a few people who signed up for the Johnny Wishbone Tournament Challenge, so please pass this link on to your friends and let's see if we can generate a good group.

Here is the link

1 comment:

Septacon said...

I wanted to go to VCU undergrad. I feel a lot of karma there.