Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mel, You've Got Company


Michael Ray Richardson's NBA career ended because of drug use. Now his CBA career is in jeopardy due to his unflinching honesty. Please note, the following is not a "Borat" outtake.

"I've got big-time lawyers. I've got big-time Jew lawyers."

Richardson later commented on the "craftiness" of the Jew: "Are you kidding me? They are. They've got the best security system in the world. Have you ever been to an airport in Tel Aviv? They're real crafty. Listen, they are hated all over the world, so they've got to be crafty."

"They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean? Which I think is great. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

VERY NICE!!!!

No comments: